Monday, October 13, 2008

Blogging...?!

Sure I have a blog. But as you can tell, I hardly ever blog. I always wonder about people that have so much time available to blog everything they do. That always seemed kind of weird to me. And it is always life-killing stories like "Today, I wore two different color socks to work today... how embarrassing!" and never stories like "Yeah, I was laughing so hard at church I shit my pants!". I guess I don't even like talking to people half the time, so I am not sure why I would want to blab about my life happenings to complete strangers.  Actually, I am not sure I like people in general. Not that even the people I know would even care about what I had to say anyway.  Sure, I have had a lot of interesting albeit strange things happen to me in my life and even more so recently... I suppose it is a way to tell people what your up to without having to email everyone individually or jot down some semi-interesting things that happened to you that might be intriguing to someone who may actually be interested in your stories at that brief moment in their lives...or maybe they just have way too much time on their hands. But I suppose if you were one of those people, you would probably have your own blog too and be spending all your time there?! 

No comments: